General conditions of all our apartments
- CHECK-INS BETWEEN 8PM AND 8AM HAS A SUPLEMENT OF 30 EUR
- THE GUEST MUST INFORM BED&BIKE ABOUT THEIR ARRIVAL TIME BY MAIL OR TELEPHONE IN ADVANCE.
- Check-in starts from 4PM.
- Once you have carried out the payment of the reservation fee you will receive an e-mail with the confirmation and all the information, it is very important that you read it carefully.
- Accepting now the conditions of this reservation you accept conditions of payment published on our website. Please write or call contact person to agree for the payment once you received information with the e-mail of confirmation.
In order to get all the safe deposit back:
- You must give back all set of keys on departure. The loss of a set of keys has a penalty of 50 Euros in order to change the lock.
- You must leave the apartment at noon time maximum.
- Never damage the apartment’s furniture or facilities.
- No lodging more people than mentioned in the contract is allowed
- Noise is forbidden after 9pm inside the apartment and also in the staircase. Please do not disturb the neighbours when opening or closing the entrance to the building and the apartment. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made. If the police or the owner community contact us due to disturbs in the apartment, the agreement will be resolved, losing the rent and the caution paid.
- We don’t accept groups celebrating stag or hen parties, or football supporters coming to European Championship matches. Thank you for your understanding.
- We do not accept reservations of people who rent the apartments for illegal activities or to invite escorts during the stay
- The property owner reserves the right to ask the tenant for the signature of a location contract when paying the outstanding amount of rent or upon arrival.
- The owner or the contact person reserves the right to change the accommodation due to irreparable damages or major reasons, and Bed&Bike will not be liable for the inconveniences caused.
When a reservation is cancelled due to causes that are attributable to the client, the amount paid as a reservation fee will not be refunded.
- Regarding the amount of rent; this will depend on the conditions of cancellation of the owner of each apartment.
- Cancellations must be communicated either in writing, by e-mail or fax.
In the event that the apartment booked is not available due to circumstances beyond our control, our company will offer you accommodation with identical characteristics. If we are unable to offer alternative accommodation, the reservation will be cancelled, and a full refund of your booking fee will be made.
Bed&BikeValencia will not be liable for the possible theft of objects or money deposited in the apartment.
In compliance with the Law 34/2002 of July 11th, according to The Law Society Services of Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), find below the following general information about this website:
Owner: Bed&Bike Valencia SL
Address: Carrer pintor Fillol, 4 (46003) Valencia España
In accordance to existing legislation on data protection and Law Society Services of Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), you agree that any personal data supplied at the time of registration or any other information provided by you to Bed&Bike Valencia SL, are incorporated into files owned by this company, with the aim of facilitating the provision of the services requested.
Bed&Bike Valencia SL Undertakes to fulfil his obligation of maintaining secrecy of personal data and its duty to deal with confidentiality, and assumes, for these purposes, the technical, organizational and security to prevent tampering, loss, or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, and other applicable law.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition as documented in the Law 15/1999, December 13th, Protection of Personal Data and other applicable regulations to this effect, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or postal address to: Carrer pintor fillol, 4 (46003) Valencia Spain