The web of Bed & Bike aims to facilitate the knowledge of the company, the activities it performs and the services it provides to the general public. Bed & Bike reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, changes to the information contained in its website.
Bed & Bike is not responsible for the consequences, damages or damages arising from access to its website, the use made of the information it contains or access to other matters on the Internet through its links.
Intellectual property of the web
Copyright © 2013, Bed & Bike, registered in the Mercantile Register of Valencia Volume 9490, Book 6772, folio 50, sheet number V-149195 inscription 1st, with CIF B98452717 and domicile in Valencia C / Pintor Fillol nº4.
The intellectual property rights on the web, graphic design and codes are owned by Bed & Bike.
It is the exclusive right of the said company to exercise the rights of exploitation of the same in any form, and especially the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
Conditions for partial reproduction
- That it is expressly cited as a source of information.
- That it is carried out in order to obtain the information contained and not for commercial purpose or for use other than the individual or private.
- That no content included in this website is modified in any way.
- That no element available on this website is used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other content that accompanies it.
- That it be communicated in advance, in writing and in a reliable manner, to Bed & Bike and in turn, obtain the certified authorization of the company for such reproduction.
- That the reproduced elements are not going to be ceded later to third parties or installed on a server connected to the Internet or to a local network.
Use of software
The software that is available for download from this website is protected by copyright. In order to install or use any software downloaded from this site, the terms of the License Agreement, if any, that accompany or be included in the software must be previously accepted.
With respect to software that is not accompanied by a License Agreement, Bed & Bike grants the user a license for personal and non-transferable use, in accordance with these terms and conditions, provided that it keeps intact the indications of copyright and other symbols of property.
It is expressly forbidden to copy or reproduce the software on any other server or place with a view to its subsequent reproduction or redistribution.
Responsibility with links
The function of the links that appear on this page is for informational purposes only. Bed & Bike disclaims liability for the information contained on such websites. Any references made on the Bed & Bike website to any product, service, process, link, hypertext or any other information using the trademark, trade name or manufacturer or supplier, that are owned by third parties does not constitute or imply endorsement, Sponsorship or recommendation by Bed & Bike.
Responsibility for the contents of the web
Bed & Bike rejects the responsibility arising from the misuse of the contents and reserves the right to update them at any time, to eliminate them, limit or prevent access to them, temporarily or permanently.
Bed & Bike rejects responsibility for any information not contained in these web pages and, therefore, not elaborated by Bed & Bike or not published with its name.
Bed & Bike is not responsible for any discrepancies that may arise between the version of its printed documents and the electronic version of the same published on its website.
Bed & Bike is not responsible for the use that the children make of the web. Bed & Bike is not responsible for that the contents of the web can hurt the sensitivity of the minors. It is the parent’s responsibility to ensure the correct use of a tool such as the Internet and to accompany the children in their sessions.
Bed & Bike is not responsible for possible security errors that could occur due to the use of versions of non-updated browsers, or the consequences that could be derived from the malfunction of the browser, either by improper configuration, presence of computer viruses Or any other cause outside Bed & Bike.
Confidentiality of data
Bed & Bike is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the data of our users and visitors and to comply with all legal requirements in force.
In accordance with Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Bed & Bike undertakes to comply with the obligation of secrecy of personal data, its duty to keep them and Measures necessary to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account at all times the state of the technology.
- The data collected through forms, emails or other channels will be destined, solely and exclusively, for the purposes indicated in the form that the user completes.
- We will not cede to third parties or sell or share user data.
- We will not contact any user unless it is strictly necessary for the required service.
- You have the right to obtain the information of said data, rectification, cancellation and opposition that assist you, sending us an e-mail.